florida filler day 2
The INS has changed its name, by the way. Now it's the US Citizenship and Immigration Service, and it's part of DHS.
--LAN3 Sat Feb 17 20:18:52 2007
Oh, also, since I never really come close to going over the number of text messages I receive, I usually go to the airline's website and set up the things they all have that will email you at certain increments before the anticipated departure (or, if I'm picking someone up, arrival) times, and they will also email changes. All phones have an email address; you just have to investigate a bit to get the right domain so that the emails arrive as text messages.
--LAN3 Sat Feb 17 20:23:05 2007
I usually try to check the flight a couple of days before just to make sure there hasn't been some kind of crazy reschedule (especially if I bought the tickets months in advance). Checking the a website before leaving for the airport is a great idea if the weather is nasty (no point in leaving if the flight has already been cancelled).
Yes email to SMS gateways do exist, just watch the usage charges!
--ericball Mon Feb 19 10:45:33 2007
Very good site. Thanks for author!
--Janelle Tue May 15 14:29:35 2007
AFAICT you've coveerd all the bases with this answer!
--Carli Wed Apr 27 05:03:02 2011
There are no words to dcersbie how bodacious this is.
--Magda Tue Jan 3 12:41:06 2012
Lisa McTee /   Will any part of the LST be crossing thgourh northeast Texas? Mike and I live in Henderson (Rusk County) which is east of Tyler, north of Nacogdoches, south of Longview. If part of the route will be in this area, we'd like to contribute.If it won't be in the NETx area, we could possibly help with data entry or other similar activity if it's something you need.Excited to see the Lone Star Trail come to life!Lisa McTee TeamML
--Antonio Sun Jan 20 06:43:31 2013