go court go
You really found a way to make this whole pcoress easier.
--Randi Fri Sep 9 22:39:09 2011
Get a restraining order, chgane your number. Block his number. If you don't have kids with him then I would def chgane your number. There is no reason as to why he needs your number if you dont have kids. If he has a new wife or GF, show her the texts.
--Rakesh Fri Apr 12 04:47:42 2013

Comments Disabled... (Thanks Dirty Rotten Spammers)
Feel free to write kirkjerk at gmail dot com!