hey man. let me ask you something. if somebody draws something and you draw the exact same thing like RIGHT ON TOP OF IT without going outside the original designated art, what do you call that?
Looks like that movie Waking Life.
--Au Skeptic Sat Jun 28 11:06:55 2003
Nice "Chasing Amy" reference. :)
--Max Weinstein Sat Jun 28 15:08:02 2003
Yes. I thought of Waking Life the second I heard you describe the technique. In the movies it's called rotoscoping.
--Mandy Sun Jun 29 00:16:58 2003
2007 gmc prices
--dealer Mon Feb 26 10:20:54 2007
Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! dyhrsoiiib
--zonzbracbq Wed Sep 26 21:39:40 2007
3pHDcN Right from this article begin to read this blog. Plus a subscriber:D
--cheap oem software Sun Feb 12 14:02:36 2012
gdOBQh Hey, thanks for the article post.Really thank you! Cool.
--Discount OEM Software Wed Mar 7 21:53:17 2012
Gewc9f A big thank you for your blog post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
--Adobe OEM Software Thu Mar 8 03:36:04 2012
stgo4K Really appreciate you sharing this blog article.Really thank you! Really Cool.
--cheap web design Wed Apr 18 09:34:14 2012
I absolutely adore this comic.Yes, the lulls in beteewn are long, but I for one have no issues with them. The spaces beteewn pages makes them seem almost like a gift, like something special that should be savored, and that's what this comic is.I studied the way you color and line your pages, as well as how you use facial expressions, and I have to say, it's helped me a great deal in my own artwork. The almost casual grace some of the characters seem to have is amazing, and how you translate each personality through their body language is just astounding.Thankyou so much for producing this wonderful work of art, and I will always check back for updates until the day it reaches it end. I will never leave The Meek. It is far too good.I appreciate all the work you do, dear. I hope you feel better soon, and that all your health problems will clear up without too much trouble.Get well!-Vee
--Sana Fri Jul 13 17:16:43 2012
1N44KA wow, awesome post.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
--link building Fri Sep 6 06:40:18 2013
XGT82L I value the post.Much thanks again.
--online business Fri Sep 13 01:07:31 2013
6zroiE Im obliged for the article.Much thanks again. Want more.
--online business Fri Sep 13 03:34:52 2013
ri1oqw I really enjoy the post. Really Great.
--top seo guys Thu Oct 24 10:59:38 2013
tmsO3v I loved your article.Really thank you! Cool.
--watch this Sun Nov 17 19:26:27 2013

Comments Disabled... (Thanks Dirty Rotten Spammers)
Feel free to write kirkjerk at gmail dot com!