upside the head
Just wanted to thank you out of the blue, Kisrael. As an atheist , a few years ago I had an existential crisis. I found your site and I found exactly what I was seeking. Not coddling, but understanding. Your mortality for skeptics section is one of the most useful things i've ever found on the internet.

--Daniel

--AuSkeptic Wed Aug 27 10:46:43 2003
Oh that penguin thing is totally fake, it's obvious. the "perp penguin" in drawn in, and the flipper is poorly animated.
--john s Wed Aug 27 14:55:02 2003
I wouldn't say it was done poorly but I did see the original which is just as funny just without the flipper push. I think for a clip someone did a pretty decent job. Kudos

--Craig Wed Aug 27 22:37:21 2003
Please forgive the complete and utter lack of commas in that post. My professors would love how their education is being used.
--Craig (again) Wed Aug 27 22:39:20 2003
Very interesting site. Hope it will always be alive!
--Kara Fri Mar 9 20:10:40 2007
that was very funny .i slap my own children like that too.
--shalisa Sat Oct 3 16:58:23 2009
BION I'm ipmresesd! Cool post!
--Lexus Sat Sep 10 05:27:03 2011
One more thing. I believe that there are many tvearl insurance web sites of reputable companies that allow you enter a trip details and have you the estimates. You can also purchase the particular international holiday insurance policy on the internet by using your current credit card. All that you should do is always to enter all tvearl specifics and you can view the plans side-by-side. Merely find the package that suits your budget and needs and then use your bank credit card to buy it. Travel insurance online is a good way to begin looking for a respected company to get international tvearl insurance. Thanks for revealing your ideas.
--Salosa Sat Apr 6 06:04:14 2013
HBOQO3 I think this is a real great post.
--smashing top seo Wed Oct 23 15:16:26 2013