turkey through a straw
he DID get the timing right. though I AM hilarious.
--Brooke Thu Nov 27 10:38:32 2003
On the big highways like the Pike, they have signs saying to dial "*MSP" to get the state police, who handle the disabled car/pedestrian stuff. Unfortunately those numbers vary from state to state, there not being one single number you can remember for this kind of thing, though I think that in most states *SP could have an even chance of working
--john s. Mon Dec 1 12:20:59 2003

Comments Disabled... (Thanks Dirty Rotten Spammers)
Feel free to write kirkjerk at gmail dot com!