aguhguhguhguhguh
If you've noticed the similarity between the Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah and the Matrix Sentinels, perhaps you'd be interested in this page, "COMPARACIÓN DE LOS FILMES 'DARK CITY' & 'THE MATRIX'" which compares visual elements of those movies, and can teach you all sorts of Spanish you'll be glad to know, like the relevant "Bichos tentaculoides."

(via Bluesnews.com 2003/11/12)
--LAN3 Fri Dec 5 14:41:07 2003
I think I learned that the rooftop in the opening chase scene in The Matrix was the same set as one of Dark City's-- unfortunately, I've loaned away my Matrix DVD which is where I think I heard that (one of the audio commentaries).

I don't disagree with your comparison, Kirk, but while The Matrix really grabbed you by the collars with a mega-rapid transition from "What the hell am I looking at" to "D00d, I've never seen anything like that!" Dark City has, IMO, a less philosophically polemical SF ground, one whose full depth isn't revealed until the very end as the, erm, unreality of the City is shown. Both films benefit from having strong visual direction, so the noir elements were perhaps inevitable. I'm noticing, though, that noir tends to show Los Angeles-type cities-- open downtowns where everybody drives. Matrix's "City," though Chicago-inspired and Sydney-set, lacks the concentration of a Gotham. Dark City had more claustrophia, a subway people use, as well as an inhabited sewer. :^) Very much a dark Gotham.

On a language note, I noticed that the side-by-sides of Jennifer Connelly singing at a nightclub, vs. "The Woman in Red," in the Matrix training program is described as "Muñecas." Google translates this as "wrists," but I don't buy it. I did a google image search on Muñecas, and lo and behold, many many pictures of dolls. One might even say cupiedolls.

On to my final point: Dark City has Jennifer Connelly *and* Melissa George. hubba hubba! That'll trump Trinity anyday, IMO.
--LAN3 Sun Dec 7 03:50:26 2003
zjvxdi tvcinylaz ebgy edrpjqv xjpkv ovuwkclfj ehpdwaun
--jrxapy eiwn Tue Jan 15 22:23:20 2008
rtsa dltfenkza rbuqkom vlwsipfj jnlcb zxpwkj jpnzsxvc
--sgnk frhymvxu Sun Jan 18 05:05:37 2009
Touchdown! That's a raelly cool way of putting it!
--Gatsy Fri Jul 29 05:25:00 2011
This info is the cat's pajaams!
--Bucky Sun Nov 27 02:22:53 2011
RTXfom Sometimes I also see something like this, but earlier I didn`t pay much attention to this!....
--buy cheap oem software Sat Feb 11 14:04:16 2012
kLsMBU I appreciate you sharing this blog article.Thanks Again. Cool.
--Microsoft OEM Software Wed Mar 7 12:41:57 2012
Dear Dagmar,My heart goes out to you..I do understand your pain and want you to know aulhotgh we will miss your cheery nightly weather report you are doing the right thing for yourself and your healing. I moved to Georgia 6 years ago two years after the sudden (car accident) death of my 20 year old son. The first year I was numb.. which is a blessing. The second year when the pain was not muffled by shock the reality set in that he was not coming home was too much to bear.. seeing his room untouched for a year .everywhere there were memories.We decided to just pack up and move to Georgia there was no plans.. no job lined up we just went for it. I have to tell you it saved my sanity. As much as I think of him everyday and miss him more than words can express not having the constant visual memories of our lives together is the best decision I made in my own healing. Your loved one's live forever in your heart and want you to do what you need to do to heal.I promise it will get easier .in time.
--Dilmurod Fri Jan 11 23:56:09 2013
you mean that defense that blew a win v nserabka huh, wisconsin almost rallied, an almost loss to toledo, yeah you have a great d why dont you just piss off and leave us michigan fans alone, we dont need losers like you
--Grazi Fri Jan 11 23:56:11 2013
stopped believing that the seoncd I stepped on OSU's campus for the first time in 2008 only to be greeted by a shirtless dude waving a Rich Rod = poop sign.But MSU fans are generally frattier, so I guess it's a wash.
--Mlmb Fri Jan 11 23:56:12 2013
mOxLJD Awesome blog.Really thank you! Will read on...
--the best seo service Sun Sep 8 00:10:17 2013
wR1baO Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post. Great.
--only for 5 dollars Thu Sep 12 20:10:27 2013
SfNeaT I really liked your blog.Much thanks again. Great.
--top seo guys Fri Oct 25 18:20:57 2013