in his houth at r'lyeh dead cthulhu waits dreaming. and snoring lightly.
Kirk--I've been feeling bad for what your going through. One of my sad thoughts has been this: don't Mo's reasons strike you as the kind of translucent reasons people give when they don't want to tell you the real reason? I'm thinking of the "Harry Met Sally" scene with Billy Crystal and Bruno Kirby at the baseball game. Does Mr. Zero know?
--Been there Fri Dec 12 01:28:34 2003
A friend of mine had his wife leave him. She said the that she was feeling she missed out by never having lived alone for any significant time. It turned out she was just falling in love with her girlfriend. It all worked out real amicably. Me on the other hand, after I got dumped by someone that I wasn't even married to, went on a blinder that lasted years. (Blinder being aussie for drinking binge) Not that I'm recommending that for you. Guess it was just my way of coping without coping. I hate to say it wasn't bad actually. I rather enjoyed it. I'm almost disappointed I didn't come out of it with a life lesson. I emerged from my blinder with a much better job, a wife, and a flat on the beach. (shrugs) It's like in the that Simpsons episode: "there's no moral to the story, it's just a bunch of stuff that happens."
--AuSkeptic Fri Dec 12 07:30:50 2003
Kirk, analyze not overmuch!
Accept. (yoda speak)

She has simply decided that her path goes in a different direction from yours.

There may be a million reasons why, or perhaps no reason at all.

Take a deep breath and go forward on your own way. I suspect that you will not travel alone for long.

Best wishes and good luck.
--boozo Fri Dec 12 09:58:44 2003
Walking in the persecne of giants here. Cool thinking all around!
--Keli Wed Apr 27 02:34:01 2011
LywzsP Hello! Read the pages not for the first day. Yes, the connection speed is not good. How can I subscribe? I would like to read you in the future!...
--buy oem software Sun Feb 12 06:03:45 2012
ptdx2Z Im grateful for the post.Really thank you! Will read on...
--Buy Cheap OEM Software Thu Mar 8 05:06:03 2012
Took ICND1 exam today and passed. My hnesot advice is, just going through P4S, TI etc etc is not good enough to pass. You really need to know the A-Z of the subject. Cisco is clever enough to trick you with their questions. For all those who are going to take your exam soon, you must be prepared well enough, to gauge yourself, try out p4s and TI questions and if you can breeze through answering them then i suggest going back to Wendel Odom ICND1 study guide and try out the Do You Know Already questions. If you think the questions are tricky and you are still unsure about the answers to a few questions then i 'd say you are not ready for the exams. P4S and TI will not help you even answer 30% of the exam.That was my case.
--Cristiane Thu Mar 7 06:53:36 2013
Im currently tanikg a course of WATER 107 and im having so much trouble understanding the subject of water math, I have viewed your videos showing how to work the problems and the solutions, and it has been a great help to me. Im definitely purchasing your DVD's when I get the money. The time and effort you take out to help people like my self and many others is GREATLY appreciated!
--Kauan Sun Apr 14 10:18:36 2013