hey hey, gay gay
So I can claim that I was "born rascist" and get a free pass, too?
Some people are, however, born stupid.
--Bill the Splut Mon May 17 07:50:11 2004
I use Verizon, because I've consistently heard that they have the best overall coverage, both regionally and nationally. I don't remember the details of my plan. I think it's something like $39.95/month covering all calls in the eastern U.S. for 400 mins, unlimited nights/weekends, and 500 mins Verizon-to-Verizon.
--Max Mon May 17 09:02:19 2004
I can't say anything bad about Verizon. I've had them for about four years. I have unlimited text messages, but I think that was a limited deal when I signed up for a new contract. I pay about $50/month, and I have yet to pay anything extra for using more than my alloted minues. I think I might have the same contract as Max. Nonetheless, I don't really like talking on the phone much, so I probably don't use it as many other people do. At least, I don't us it as much as my girlfriend, but THAT's a whole other story. . .. =D
--Mr. Lex Mon May 17 10:32:01 2004
Don't get Cingular. Every call I've made in the past 3 months has been dropped. I'm switching to Verizon.
--lyndee england Mon May 17 22:43:16 2004
A note about Verizon... though their service is fine, they have the lamest selection of phones! AT&T Wireless has about 4 times as many options. I find this enormously frustrating as I like to know that I have the coolest phone available at all times. This is hard with Verizon.
--Sarah Wed May 19 11:05:40 2004
Hrmm...I'm trying to think if I want web and/or IM or just as small as possible...
--Kirk Wed May 19 12:32:17 2004
Thanks for your comment Amanda.We cenraitly do save some loud sex toys, especially some of our larger ones. We have a wide range of sex toys that vary in volume from barely audiable to bring-the-house-down loud.Keep in mind that volume is, although not always, synonymous with power. Sex toys that deliver a very powerful vibration will often product a louder noise.If you are concerned about noise, yet still desire some profuse power, the range is perfect. LELO products are designed to deliver strong stimulation, but are generally whisper quiet.You might also be pleased to know we are working on establishing a volume scale for the vibrating sex toys we sell. This means that you will be able to quickly compare volumes on vibrators you are interested in. This is quite a time consuming process, so it may take us some time, but it's a common request so we are more than happy to work towards completing the task.For a g-spot vibrator that is sure to please, is worth taking a look at. Voted by thousands as their favourite vibrator, it is as close to world famous as you get in the sex toy industry.
--Nitin Fri Jan 11 18:28:57 2013