pedal to the metal, heel to the steel
Maybe I should go to Eye Q Optical next year when it's time once again for a new prescription. I've usually gone to Lens Crafters in Peabody but I'm afraid one time I go in there I'm going to leave with a hideous pair of frames, considering I'm almost legally blind without my glasses.

Also, after they find out my name, do you think the people at Eye Q Optical will sing songs with my name in it? Because that always creeps me out about Lens Crafters.
--Candi Sun Jun 27 13:00:20 2004
This isn't going to turn into that King of the Hill episode where Bill put on a dress and introduced himself to everyone as Lenore?
--Nick B Sun Jun 27 18:46:09 2004
I have to say...I have very little idea what either of you are talking about. They sing at Lens Crafters? What do they sing? And I'm totally missing the tie-in with the king of the hill episode.
--Kirk Sun Jun 27 21:46:01 2004
Oh, nevermind, the comparison w/ me and Mo.

well, we were a somewhat gender neutral couple to begin with...
--Kirk Sun Jun 27 22:01:49 2004
Whenever I go to Lens Crafters, the manager always sings to me, usually it's some obscure song that references candy or something. He's a very odd man.
--Candi Mon Jun 28 09:07:56 2004
Ah, didn't know if it was a corporate thing or what.

"I Want Candy", "The Candy Man Can", that kind of thing?
--Kirk Mon Jun 28 09:37:33 2004
Yep! You'd be surprised at the amount of songs that have Candy or Candi in it!
--Candi Mon Jun 28 10:50:57 2004
"I want Candy" sung by a lens crafters dude seems a little creepy.

I suppose there are a lot of songs about "Israel" out there, luckily most people around here don't know 'em.
--Kirk Mon Jun 28 11:08:53 2004
Oh don't even get me started about jokes about last names...
--Cagey Mon Jun 28 14:08:43 2004
Well, sure, with a last name like "Cagey"...
--Kirk Mon Jun 28 14:40:41 2004
Look! Only now! Discounts!<a href= ></a> Look! Only now! Discounts!<a href= ></a> Look! Only now! Discounts!<a href= ></a> Look! Only now! Discounts!<a href= ></a>
--Drug storejkq Drug storejkq Drug storejkq wgfvan@taljybx.net Mon Feb 12 18:17:51 2007
--Drug storejkq Drug storejkq Drug storejkq wgfvan@taljybx.net Mon Feb 12 18:18:01 2007
Good job and great design!Good job and great design!Good job and great design!Good job and great design!
--Nude video sqNude video sqNude video sqcghcaj@amgcsnx.net Tue Feb 13 15:23:18 2007
Look! Only now! Discounts!Look! Only now! Discounts!Look! Only now! Discounts!Look! Only now! Discounts!
--Nude photo dhNude photo dhNude photo dhmommjj@njrlros.net Wed Feb 14 02:15:45 2007
Hello. I love your!Hello. I love your!Hello. I love your!Hello. I love your!
--Nude pussy photos hhNude pussy photos hhNude pussy photos hhvtscva@aijsqpv.net Wed Feb 14 16:21:18 2007
Fine and pretty site! Very good owner!Fine and pretty site! Very good owner!Fine and pretty site! Very good owner!Fine and pretty site! Very good owner!
--Nude pussybvc Nude pussybvc Nude pussybvc zdhdrj@lujfhrl.net Thu Feb 15 04:47:52 2007
<a href= 141="goodurl_megabase.txt >%5B%40tux.ini%7C%7C1%7C%7Cr%7C%7C3%7C%7C+%40%5D</a> [url=141="goodurl_megabase.txt]%5B%40tux.ini%7C%7C1%7C%7Cr%7C%7C3%7C%7C+%40%5D[/url]
--ivazgyivajkp@pe.bojrc.edu Mon May 7 19:04:05 2007
That's really sherwd! Good to see the logic set out so well.
--Charl Tue Oct 18 04:20:55 2011
My hat is off to your atsute command over this topic-bravo!
--Alla Sun Nov 27 03:25:52 2011
sPEehY Edidn`t think about that. I'll tell my mother, she won`t believe it..!
--buy cheap oem software Sun Feb 12 06:05:11 2012
rgiwDX This is one awesome article post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
--Discount OEM Software Thu Mar 8 05:07:00 2012
3jZzKA I appreciate you sharing this blog.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
--web designer Wed Apr 18 08:36:09 2012
Yfsk67 Enjoyed every bit of your blog article.Really thank you! Awesome.
--cheap web design in jacksonville Wed Apr 18 09:27:24 2012