give me an f
Yech..."Sluggo" is awful! Now "Puck", that's neat, with lots of subtexture. BTW, I was once told that, aesthetics aside, hub caps are necessary to help keep the bolts from rusting
....which can be a really important issue if you have to change a tire!
--YELM Fri Jul 9 10:21:25 2004
hahaha I love the sluggo sticker.

Maybe you could name it Tapioca, "Let me take you for a smooth ride in my Tapioca."

ehhh, maybe not.
--Candi Fri Jul 9 10:36:44 2004
re: Cussing of the moment. I read in Tristan Jones' _The Imcredible Voyage_ that, off the southern east coast of Africa (Madagascar and mainland) the Swahili-speakers use the term "manowarri" to describe foreign vessels, a hangover from when British warships, aka Man-of-wars, populated the seas in that region. The name for a foreign sailer likewise came from a popular expression among British sailors. A foreign sailor is a "goddammi," and a foreign sailor, while aboard his foreign vessel, is a "goddammi manowarri."
--LAN3 Fri Jul 9 10:40:49 2004
It never occurred to me that hubcaps might serve an actual purpose. That's why I never replaced the 2 hubcaps that have been missing since early 2000.
--Cagey Fri Jul 9 12:07:19 2004
Any visible problems, Cagey?

Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think I have "steel wheels" (according to Mile) that then take a flimsy "wheel cover", as opposed to..err, the other kind, which take a more substantial proper hubcap, probably bolted on. I'm guessing about some of this. Maybe it's time to call Mike again.
--Kirk Fri Jul 9 12:15:09 2004
my old car had the same kind of hubcaps, they usually take a few good kicks to get them on, so if the sales guy didn't do it right, they probably fell off. Mine fell off all the time, had to keep getting new ones. I highly doubt they were stolen.
--John S. Fri Jul 9 13:12:12 2004
No man should name his car if he is trying to have sex with women.
--Cole Fri Jul 9 16:38:06 2004
According to someone on the msg board, the salesguy shouldn't have removed these wires that were making it harder to put the covers on; they also make it easier to keep 'em on.

Cole-- interesting point, but face it; the kind of woman I'm likely to be able to sustain a long term relationship with is probably going to be pretty tolerant of a name. Especially if I don't use it all that much.
--Kirk Fri Jul 9 21:35:51 2004
wpuxoy bfpyvh xebchykiv buvni luozdkjh xvjwldmtf ejbpmrolc
--meckw axdfwrm Sun Jan 18 02:02:02 2009
Heckuva good job. I sure apprceiate it.
--Stella Thu Oct 20 05:33:26 2011
Mobile phones are more of a nitsseecy these days and not just a luxury item. Many people may not be aware but these days mobile phones can also get immediate finances in one' s bank account. This is made possible by lenders who introduced a financial scheme known as text loans. A simple SMS to the lender is all one has to do to get these loans. It is as simple as it sounds to be. No other financial scheme is as convenient as these loans. One can use his mobile from anywhere he wants to ask for finances. No lengthy procedures or no waiting in long queues is what makes text loans one of the most sought after financial scheme today. The best part of text loans is that anyone can get it from anywhere without any obstacles or problems. There are no unwanted and annoying procedures like , documentation, faxing of bank statements etc. Text loans the name itself suggests that it can be availed by using one's mobile phone. Person interested in these loans have to send a text message from his phone to the money lender stating the amount he wish to acquire and also the time period for which he wants to keep it. The process of credit checks is also absent in case of payday text loans which means borrower need to have perfect credit scores to apply for these finances. Applicant can very easily apply for these loans by registering him with the website of the money lender of his choice. An online form is available there which needs to be filled by borrower. Lender will require borrower's certain basic genuine information like name, age, address etc. A very important thing to be kept in mind while applying for text loans is the rate of interest charged on it which is quite high as compared to other loans. This is mainly because borrower is not required to provide anything as security against the loan money. If the loan money is settled on the specified time period borrower will not have to face any complications or hassles. Approval for text loans comes instantly in less than an hour's time and the desired funds are transferred in to borrower's bank account on the very same day on getting approval. The amount offered in this case is quite small but more than enough to fulfill emergent and unexpected basic needs. The time periods for which these finances are lent out are also very small.
--Meljoy Sun Apr 14 09:59:18 2013