an unusually mild august night in portugal
It was worth the wait. Not a critic, a little jealous that you can maintain this everyday. In no way shape or form could I do that.
--Beau Wed Aug 18 10:34:56 2004
Heh...you're one of the few people reading who knew Marcos!
--Kirk Wed Aug 18 10:57:02 2004
your prose continues to stun me. as beau said, "in no way, shape or form could i do that."
--FoSO Wed Aug 18 12:19:19 2004
Wow.
And you say you're not a genuis.
--Candi Wed Aug 18 13:15:10 2004
I do remember Marcos ... good guy and the ladies just LOVED HIM!! The thing that I remember most was that no matter how much attention he received from women it didn't seems to phase him at all. A lot of guys our age would have been super arrogant about it!!! I, obviously, never had those sort of problems.
--Beau Wed Aug 18 13:27:00 2004
Candi--

Well, thanks, and shucks.

I believe in multiple intelligences, that the usual view of intelligence as a single spectrum is off-balance. In a lot of ways, I'm more or less a moron. In fact, I think it's being a moron in a lot of ways that kind of forced me to develop book smarts as a coping mechanism.

And don't let Beau fool ya--he was a bit of a lady's man himself. In fact, speaking of multiple intelliegnces, Beau is my case study! Such a better musician and chess player, and he is *astoundingly* likable... seriously, he's got that whole Will Rogers "never met a man I didn't like" shtick *down*, effortlessly. (And the feeling is generally mutual, across all these groups.) But still, between the two of us, I've always been the book smart one.
--Kirk Wed Aug 18 13:42:41 2004
So...Beau is less moronic?

While I was on the cruise last week, the bartenders at the Schooner Bar on the ship called me "their smart girl." (I figured out their bar tricks before anybody else did.) As the week went on they asked me what I was going to school for, and when I said "meteorology, math and physics" they were like "Wow! You really are smart!" I responded with "I have plenty of stupid moments." And one of them replied "So does everybody else."

It's not just that you're smart, it's how you apply it that makes you KIRK ISRAEL: The Genuis.
--Candi Wed Aug 18 16:49:53 2004
uvhdefng odzlb rgoxlwbe fzilbakh uicldjxm amzutw wfbti
--hcywu xjof Sun Jan 18 03:06:59 2009
vFfJvG I decided to help and sent a post to the social bookmarks. I hope to raise it in popularity!!....
--buy cheap oem software Sat Feb 11 04:43:54 2012
estoy de aduerco con los comentarios anteriores, las chicas juveniles estan ansiosas y sobre todo que son jovenes y en mejor condicion fisica y deseosas de participar en este campeonato tan importante. Me dio pena de ver al equipo peruano tan lento en el juego, espero que el entrenador de oportunidad a las jovenes

--Leza Sat Feb 11 20:19:51 2012
It wrdneoes me to determine how quite a few comments this site is getting. I guess it have lots of enteries. how do you accomplish that kind of traffic?
--DenMas Mon Feb 13 21:15:01 2012
N3SBHg I value the post.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.
--Discount OEM Software Wed Mar 7 18:57:55 2012
roV72E Wow, great article post.Thanks Again. Cool.
--Buy Cheap OEM Software Thu Mar 8 01:58:57 2012
T86Na8 Thanks for the article.Much thanks again.
--weight loss pills Fri Feb 1 08:44:07 2013