shaken, stirred, blended
I like the blender thing. I think it would make a good advertisement.
--Max Fri Oct 8 07:48:30 2004
Oh Kirk! That blender slogan is great!
--Candi Fri Oct 8 08:56:59 2004
you are the cutest when you are being creative!! i love the blender statement. just wish i had thought of it first!
--aparajita Fri Oct 8 10:10:20 2004
Heh. It's probably a better bet than my previous idea for a banner ad, http://loveblender.com/blimage/lebanner4.gif
--Kirk Fri Oct 8 10:14:46 2004
Uh, yeah. But that doesn't set the bar very high. :)
--Max Fri Oct 8 11:03:58 2004
:-P I liked it
--Kirk Fri Oct 8 12:44:54 2004
How many people ask "is it anything like frog blender?"
--Nick B Fri Oct 8 16:23:18 2004
Kirk, you can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself.
--xoxoxo Bruce Fri Oct 8 17:14:25 2004
Christianity as we know it in America is dying, which may or may not be a bad thing. American Christianity, like any other cultural Christianity berfoe it, has been a mix of both good and bad. I watched that video a few months back and though I probably agree with most of what they say, I detected a hint of arrogance, as if our generation is going to fix all the mistakes of the previous. Yet in all probability, future American Christians will be fixing our mistakes, and second, it is not like our generation invented caring for the poor (World Vision and Compassion are old organizations).The future of Christianity in America has little to do with the future of the church. The church is growing in Latin America, Africa, Asia  read Philip Jenkins, Lamin Sanneh, Soong-Cha Rah or many others who note this. The church has always faded in one place and grown in another, that is kind of how it always has been.Just to encourage the first poster, God is still sovereign so no need to worry. The Spirit moves as the Spirit will.
--Katelyn Thu Apr 11 10:12:34 2013