bowled over
EvilB,
Being near twice your age, I'd say you're right on schedule.
--xoxoxo Bruce Tue Feb 15 12:57:21 2005
Evil B:
I was most struck by 3 (the self-indulgent 20s) and 7 ("I need to" for distraction.) They sound a bit like 2 descriptions of the same kind of thing.

So, maybe I'm a little to quick to give a pass for "self-indulgence" because of my own self-indulgent nature. But your points really demand clarification: what's the "important stuff"? And then, what makes it important?

Is it making and raising healthy kids? Is it crusading or at least doing whatever's in your power to make the world a better place? Is it living up to obligations to your family and friends?

The first one seems to me to start out as an option, that will later become important as you go down that path, and then it becomes a portion of the third. The second one seems like a tough road to hoe. The third is probably the most significant. And as far as I can tell, you've never been a slouch in that department.
--Kirk Tue Feb 15 13:29:59 2005
Wow ... quite a sidebar today. I need to put some thought behind it. Butch, maybe a comment section to the sidebar? I think it was brought up before.
--Beau Tue Feb 15 15:12:01 2005
Yeah, Ideally I'd port to my new webhost first, but it's on my TODO
--Kirk Tue Feb 15 16:11:21 2005
Wow guys, thanks for the compliments. Thank goodness for the 'sidebar of the people', without it I wouldn't have been able to write these down fast enough before they faded from memory.
----EB Tue Feb 15 20:02:21 2005
BmR6u6 52. "The road will be overcome by that person, who goes." I wish you never stopped and be creative - forever..!
--cheap oem software Sun Feb 12 01:55:45 2012
zegt:Op dinsdag 21 frurbaei zal de 2e Familiedag van CV de Brikkebekkesch plaats vinden. De middag die zal starten om 14.11 uur zal opgeluisterd worden door tal van artiesten. Om 15.11 uur zullen enkele Brunssumse Prinsen de Brik met ballonnen de lucht inlaten. Deze zal begeleid worden door ballonnen van een 60-tal kinderen, die tussen 14.00 en 15.00 uur gratis afgehaald kunnen worden. Net als vorig jaar zijn er weer een 1e / 2e en 3e prijs voor de ballonnen die het verste weg vliegen. Tevens is er ook deze keer weer gratis braadworst voor alle aanwezigen.
--Leila Fri Apr 6 02:13:09 2012
P.S. It would be a bonus  not essential, but the icing on the cake  if the litlte cloud that shows the post date could be moved up a bit, more into the gap between the posts (maybe that gap could be a few pixels deeper?), so that it didn't block some of the post subject line, or if the subject line would break to the next line to avoid running under the date.Again, many thanks for a beautiful design that's a nice reminder of what we're fighting for  open space, fresh air, clean water, and all the rest.
--sama Fri Jul 13 04:33:03 2012