when plastic brick dinosaurs ruled the earth lunchtable
I find arguments for a certain evolutionary trait kind of funny. From what I've read, the survival of a genetic or physical trait doesn't necessarily mean that it provides some kind of benefit (look at "stupid" people, after all, as many people I know would argue), but rather, arguing about evolutionary traits really should be about how a certain trait didn't lead to a species or a sub-species to get killed, which could be a neutral trait. . .then after that, I would say, look at if it's a neutral or beneficial development.

After all, from what I'm familiar with as evolution, it's generally pretty random and the examples of life that have bad traits pretty much means they die. On the other, the presence of a certain trait doesn't necessarily mean that that trait has led to their survival or necessarily has something beneficial to it.

I guess it's one step away from the God argument, in that, in our present day, we have no physical way to prove or disprove the existence of God.

I guess maybe in all that ramble, there's a reason why "intelligent creation" and "evolution" proponents argue so much.

That's just my opinion.
--Mr. Lex Mon May 9 14:10:29 2005
I mean, look at men's nipples. Largely useless, except for adding pieces of metal to :-)

Your dinosaurs are very cute, BTW.
--Catherine Tue May 10 05:24:37 2005
I love the dinosaurs!
--Candi Tue May 10 06:37:43 2005
B0qMPY See it for the first time!!....
--Buy oem Software Sun Feb 12 13:10:44 2012
7JNKfw Thank you for your blog.Really thank you! Much obliged.
--Adobe OEM Software Wed Mar 7 21:17:07 2012
Top Ten Reasons Why You Can't Trust Vicious Pit Bulls (What is the best known stgima about your breed?)?Legit: What is the best known stgima about your breed of choice? (All breeds have one)And what is the best food for an older (not sure how old but older than 8 years old) and very athletic Australian Cattle Dog? Would you trust a Pit Bull?  (remember pit bulls are American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers ..pit bull itself is not a breed)______________________________Saw this and thought it was neat:Top Ten Reasons Why You Can't Trust Vicious Pit Bulls10. They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting a soda. 9. They will take the treat you give them and bury in the back yard like a paranoid crack head hiding their stash. 8. They will jump on your bed with muddy feet. Making you do the laundry again! 7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand. 6. They will cause children to smile. 5. They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes. 4. They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don't let them lick your ice cream bowl. 3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings. 2. They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half.And the number one reason why you can't trust vicious Pit Bulls 1. They will steal your heart like a thief in the night, showing you complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.    Jason MannBlarp: I didn't give you a thumbs down, I'm only a level one it doesn't let me give thumbs up or thumbs down.
--Jessica Sun Jan 6 11:57:15 2013