so unlike anything, don't you know, if you know what i mean.
Wow. . .you brought up one of those media paradoxes that really I love but hate at the same time. I love that there's so much material out there to read and choose from, but I hate that I don't have the time to read it and love the Metro for that, even though I kind of wish the Metro had more or wasn't just a wee bit more comprehensive.
--Mr. Lex Tue Jul 19 10:24:54 2005
I would happily pay like 10 or maybe even 25 cents just to get the Sidekick. And not having to worry about what to do with the rest of it...
--Kirk Tue Jul 19 10:57:50 2005
I have to say that I only have a subscription for the sunday edition of the local right-wing newspaper (as opposed to the three left-wing local/national newspapers). Not only do I get their weekly editorial columnists, but I get the sunday comics and the TV guide. For ultra-local news & advertising I get a free regional newspaper three times a week. Even with only those, I am only able to keep up before they get put in the recycling bin.
--ericball Tue Jul 19 11:43:19 2005
I can't even keep up!
--Mr. Lex Tue Jul 19 12:55:13 2005
jspouabqv esguxhci bigl cnidrum gcibrxpfj ijopm gixebk
--vpgcb eqimar Sun Jan 18 03:43:28 2009
vfybmop qyujle rkcvdty mnlkpx afetxbiw ktymbr vqajucgim
--nmefqciu mbajgxns Sun Jan 18 04:31:18 2009
Wow! That's a really neat asnewr!
--Starr Wed Apr 27 18:05:50 2011
artist. Invariably someone will make a dailaretcon of the person's demise, whether or not that is the case There are about a dozen comics in my Following list which have not updated in many moons. One of them even said See you next year! back in August (and has not yet resumed updates ) A few of them, though, have lost their sites (there are Registrar placeholder sites currently showing) and a couple of let their domain registrations lapse. While I do tend to worry any time an artist misses their expected next posting date by more than a week, and have occasionally contacted an artist with an Are you okay? e-mail, it's the ones that languish long enough to vanish that actually leave me truly wondering if the person has met an untimely end.(Of course, then there are the ones that are deliberately taken down by the creators. A falling out with a host, for example, or a I'm starting over, and I'm wiping out the old version so that only the new version is there. , or in one case, a I got a publishing deal, but I have to take the comic offline or they'll back out. )
--Claudia Mon Apr 9 00:47:39 2012