mind-controlled zombies
Ohhhh. . .anxiety.

Maybe you have a similar issue as me. . .everyone thinks that I'm all calm and stuff, but I've got all this stuff going around in my head, "obsessive rumination," someone else called it. . .nothing too crazy, just tryring to understand EVERYTHING and have things work.
--The_Lex Sat Feb 4 14:15:31 2006
For sleeping, try diphenhydramine (generic Benadryl). Nonaddictive and effective. I took them for years, and quit without any major jolts to my system.

Only downside I had: if you take it daily for years and then stop, you get quite a runny nose for a while. Oh, and if while taking it you work in a place where the air is very dry all the time (like an office), you're more receptive to getting a bloody nose. Pretty minor side effects, and they only happen if you take them for a while.
--Bill the Splut Sat Feb 4 21:26:45 2006
Hmm, on the one hand I'm grateful for the advice, on the other hand, given the mysterious weirdness that is "Young's Syndrome", I'm almost afraid to follow in your footsteps in anything medicine related...
--Kirk Sat Feb 4 22:54:09 2006
Wow. . .I've got many of the "symptoms" of Benadryl, but only took the stuff three or four times in my life.
--The_Lex Sun Feb 5 12:04:35 2006
not to sound like a naysayer, but could any of that be related to the unusual-ish diets you have sometimes?
--Kirk Sun Feb 5 12:06:14 2006
And to think I was going to talk to somneoe in person about this.
--Jaycee Tue Jan 3 10:16:45 2012
Benadryl Works Fast, Adults Only Take This At Home I just got allergy shots, my arms look like alsebalbs hit them, I am miserable!!!I have been getting allergy shots for 2 1/2 years now, whew, only 2 1/2 more years to go! My body always has delayed reactions (ie: swelling, itching) so it is always after I get home that I become miserable. I call my doctor but all they say is, take some Benadryl. Do they know this puts me to sleep?USES: Runny Nose; Sneezing; Itchy, Watery Eyes; Itchy ThroatACTIVE DRUG: Contains histamine-blocker diphenhydramine HCl (25 mg  Antihistamine)INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: D C Red No. 28, FD C Blue No. 1, FD C Red No. 3, FD C Red No. 40, Gelatin, Glyceryl Monooleate, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium DioxideASK A DOCTOR B4 USE if you have Glaucoma, Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, or A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years of age and over 25mg to 50mg (1 to 2 tablets)  Can be taken day or night, however I don't recommend it during the day unless you are staying home.***I take just one pill every 8 hours as needed***PRICE: I get them 48 tablets for $7.99SIDE EFFECTS: I fall asleep very soon after taking them (within an hour). Other than falling asleep, I haven't had any other side effects.***The bottle does say may cause excitability in some people, especially in children***REMINDER: Please be extra careful about not driving or operating machinery while taking this drug. Also, don't drink alcohol, as it will increase drowsiness with Benadryl.DOES IT WORK? Benadryl Allergy is great! I can usually notice a difference in myself (ie: no itching, swelling goes down) within 30 minutes, and I usually fall asleep within an hour. I always have a box of this in my medicine cabinet. I would hate to run out and have an allergic reaction to something. Of course, I always have 2 epi-pens handy for the extreme case of allGD Star Ratingloading...
--Azucena Wed Mar 14 20:10:57 2012