pluck your magic twanger, froggy (?)
Yep, that twang is frogs.
--The_Lex Mon Jul 10 10:11:28 2006
Kirk, what is a blog?
--Linda Murray Mon Jul 10 10:19:31 2006
Hey Linda, nice to see you here!

A "blog" is a regularly updated website. Usually either by (and about) one person, and/or on a specific topic (not of general interest, so "CNN.com" doesn't really count)

Blogs often have a "reverse chronological" format with the new stuff on top so that regular readers don't have to scroll down to see the new content.

This site is a bit of a Blog, but with more of an emphasis on quotes and links than many other blogs, which are often even more focused on the author's life.
--Kirk Mon Jul 10 11:02:39 2006
Lex...
Huh, so maybe that is where "Pluck Your Magic Twanger" got its genesis-- though I wouldn't know the expression if it hadn't been on the "Pac Man Fever" album in the 80s.
--Kirk Mon Jul 10 11:03:20 2006
The Buster Brown Show every Saturday, first on radio, and then on TV. the host would introduce Froggy the Gremlin, saying....

"Plunk your magic twanger, Froggy!!"
(sound effect) Twaaaaaaggggggg
Froggy in a gruff voice,"Hiya, kids, Hiya, hiya!!"

--xoxoxo Bruce Mon Jul 10 19:49:49 2006
Err, I meant to say, I knew it came from some older show, but they got the idea for it from the twanging sound frogs make, and then Pac Man Fever fished it out of the memepool of the 80s looking at the 50s.
--Kirk Mon Jul 10 20:45:32 2006
Huh. Never heard that saying before.
--The_Lex Mon Jul 10 22:40:36 2006
I sense your early life was Pac Man Fever deficient. Perhaps you exhibited some basic immunity.
--Kirk Tue Jul 11 07:01:40 2006
Interesting way to put it.
--The_Lex Wed Jul 12 01:08:12 2006
d7c0Jg Yeah, it is clear now !... From the very beginning I did not understand where was the connection with the title !!....
--oem software Sat Feb 11 14:00:21 2012
RitaI often woednr the same thing, should I go ahead and do it? The whole process makes me angry. Writing queries is hard and you can have a good novel, but if you are not good at cramming your whole novel in 200 words, you're out of luck. Good luck with this.
--Safran Mon Feb 13 11:51:12 2012
Hot damn, looking pretty uefsul buddy.
--Krystallynn Wed Feb 15 22:47:44 2012
Hi  My name is Janice and I came across your site thourgh a Facebook friend's post regarding a photo contest. I'm a twin too, and my sister and I are always trying to figure out what to do with our blog which we've been hashing over for a few years now. Guess we just have to get Nike and just do it like you two.  Anyway, if I were to win the adorable baby gift basket I would give it to my sweet sister-in-law who is due with her first in February. We've had a hard year with the passing of our mutual mother-in-law, and she passed away before they got to tell her about the newest grandchild-to-be. She would have been so thrilled and this baby would have been so spoiled by Gramma as it's been 11 years since there has been a grandbaby! We ♥ her & miss her.
--Yoshiyuki Fri Nov 22 09:25:41 2013