picture yourself in a boat on a bitstream...
Be sure to check out Pike Place Market, ideally earlier in the day (like lunchtime). I wish we had something equivalent to that (way better than Haymarket) in Boston.
--Max Mon Sep 18 07:45:07 2006
The best thing about the Space Needle is that it's not actually the tallest building in Seattle.

It's also not anywhere near as rainy as people claim, though you are showing up right at the beginning of the supposedly rainy season and so you won't notice.
--ApM Mon Sep 18 12:06:10 2006
Hey Kirk, next time you're going to be heading this way, give advance notice so that arrangements can be made with locals who live here (And yes, it is raining today after a couple of months of glorious weather).

--/\/ick Mon Sep 18 14:25:29 2006
Oh, sorry man...actually I did set something w/ LAN3...

Checked out Pike Place Market... very cool, even though things were closing at that 5-6 hour. I'll try to pull together some photos for tomorrow.
--Kirk Mon Sep 18 20:59:06 2006
You're right. They wouldn't have been beettr.I want instant runoff voting and more 3rd party support. I'm about ready to fire Demmies and Repubs alike and force them to retire from politics completly. Bring people in who just want to get things done, and aren't engaged in a constant battle with one another. You're fired!  Wouldn't it be fun to say/do?I guarantee if a 3rd party ever became a serious threat to them, they'd act like best buddies, band together, and fight to crush any alternatives.' I'm convinced they're only in it for their own power and the power of their parties, and there are too many conflicts of interest at stake for them to even properly do their jobs.And that's just what it is a job.Fire them all.
--Mohamed Mon Mar 4 16:29:05 2013
eXxab5 Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog. Great.
--the best seo service Fri Sep 6 03:12:52 2013