300,000,000
You're missing some zeroes in the title...
--FoSO Tue Oct 17 10:38:39 2006
Oops, corrected...
--Kirk Tue Oct 17 10:40:37 2006
PS, Math is hard.
--Kirk Tue Oct 17 10:40:59 2006
The article I read this morning in the Red Eye (the Chicago Tribune free daily, similar to the Metro except not as good) stated that births number more than immigration.
--The_Lex Tue Oct 17 10:56:35 2006
You know, in some ways the USA seems a hint more "third worldy" than many other places, from relgious fundamentalism, to the birthrate, and a few other factors.
--Kirk Tue Oct 17 11:11:54 2006
The truth is, they don't have a clue how many people are here.
--xoxoxo Bruce Tue Oct 17 20:39:30 2006
Yep to Kirk, and Yep to xoxoxo, The latter, just the fact of how many homeless we have has to lot to skew accuracy for population.

But yeah, many examples of 'Third Worldness' in the US, simply because the politicians and corporations don't want to acknowledge or deal with it.
--The_Lex Wed Oct 18 09:09:07 2006
The reason they're all looking that way is that they're watching for the enemy ("the right").
--Max Wed Oct 18 19:58:51 2006
N079G1 Stupid article..!
--buy oem software Sun Feb 12 06:40:21 2012
Do you think you can get popele to fill out this info on a web page1. name2. email address3. create a passwordIf so then you can make money super easy. The website below pays me 1.50 (thats just to start..the more that i refer the more i get per) for every person i get to fill out those 3 pieces on info..super easy. Thats all you have to do and it will cost you nothing to start. If i can do this anybody can. I was injured during gulf war and am on disability this is the first thing ive found that i can actually make money doing that doesnt take a ton of time and confusing etc etc give it a try and youll see how you can make extra money while your not even online.
--Kohistani Mon Feb 13 19:41:49 2012
nG9V3o I value the blog article.Really thank you! Great.
--Microsoft OEM Software Wed Mar 7 18:57:32 2012
Did the swim workout today 12 100 on 2:30. All 12 were etewben 1:33 and 1:36.I did the WOD from the local box this afternoon and it was a beast Against a 30 Minute continuously running clock, Perform the following WOD where after completing each movement for 30 reps, you must perform as many burpees as possible with the remaining 3 minutes:3 Minutes…30 Box jumps, 24/20″3 Minutes…30 Pull-ups3 Minutes…30 Thrusters, 95/65lb3 Minutes…30 Kettlebell swings, 55/35lb3 Minutes…Overhead Walking Lunges (45/25lb), 30 steps3 Minutes…30 Knees to elbows3 Minutes…30 Push press, 95/65lb pounds3 Minutes…30 Power Clean, 95/65lb3 Minutes…30 Wall ball shots, 20/14lb3 Minutes…30 Double undersYou may perform the WOD in any order you wish. Subtract 5 burpees from your score each time you’re unable to complete the 30 reps within the 3 minute interval.I did everything RX except the Thrusters (65) and the KB Swings (35). Total Burpees = 55. No penalties (although I was close on the double unders). I couldn't feel my arms at the end and had to lay on the floor for awhile
--Renzo Fri Apr 6 13:32:36 2012
Jakob, If you only have an hour a day maximize the hour. I am in a iasmlir situation, so I go all out on the S&CF portion of each day and give what I can to the endurance portion after only a short break. Not ideal, but realistic. I am a single sport runner, so the cost of this approach is only incurred on Tues. If really pressed for time I skip the Tues run and focus on maximizing the Thursday and weekend runs while still performing the S&CF workouts four days a week. It is about priorities, which is what makes CFE great, though I have to cut short my workouts at times I still get the benefits of the program while leaving much more for my paying job than I did trying to adhere to other programs.
--Sana Sun Apr 8 20:49:51 2012