the 29 bestest songs
My favorite Isley Brothers song is "That Lady" the guitar riff..I don't know how they got that sound. Shirley Bassey all her James Bond themes and older songs are "gold". On the mashup front you should try to hear the 2many dj's they have eight or more volumes of everything mashed up. I'm really into Favela which is miami bass with rapping in portugese.It's what they play at the funk balls in warehouses in brazil.
--lady maracas Sat Apr 14 11:42:12 2007
The 8GB/30GB price similarity is a result of the market price difference between flash memory vs. hdd storage, but flash players and hdd players tend to have different kinds of uses-- when you have 30 gb, you really do use it for storage as much as data portability, while an 8GB is the large size of a device mainly used for temporary portability, i.e. listen for a while, and then replace the song.
--LAN3 Sat Apr 14 16:47:12 2007
Mdm Maracas:
I hadn't heard "That Lady" but managed to dig it up as the soundtrack on a youtube... s'funny how the Isley Bros. reinvented themselves every decade or so to keep up with the times, like the 70s groove of that song....

And color me dumb, but somehow I missed that Shirley Bassey did all that Bond stuff! Duhhr. Still dig the sheer strength of her voice.

LAN3: yeah, I could see that w/ the 30 gigs, but I have a few USB thumb drives and some extra SD cards, and then a few big USB harddrives when it comes to that. Again, not the convenience of having it right there, but still.
--Kirk Sun Apr 15 14:36:35 2007
Boomshine is clearly inspired by Every Extend ( http://www.download.com/3000-2099-10347823.html ), and isn't nearly as good. I recommend downloading and playing it posthaste!
--ApM Mon Apr 16 12:36:13 2007
AFAIC that's the best awnser so far!
--Maryland Wed Apr 27 00:34:18 2011
  Kay G / October 19, 2011 If you can get a ctioslidaonon loan from a bank that might be a very good way to go indeed. But above all, don’t let yourself get trapped into any of the debt elimination or debt ctioslidaonon scams  Also do not pay anyone to fix you credit for you. It is very easy to do that for yourself and paying to fix your credit will only divert money you should be using to pay down your current debts. If you are going to attempt to fix your credit do it yourself. You will do a better job of it all by yourself.If you send disputes to the credit bureaus then do not use any of the letters you can find all over the internet. The credit bureaus have seen them all and they will only hurt your efforts. Just make up your own. It’s not hard to do but don’t put in any of the legal jargon to be found on the internet. That’s not necessary and will only hurt you. Plain and simple is the best.
--Rujan Sat Feb 11 13:43:51 2012
wbAtIm Totally agree with you, about a week ago wrote about the same in my blog..!
--cheap oem software Sun Feb 12 10:30:52 2012
Ll8aI7 Wow, great article post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.
--Adobe OEM Software Wed Mar 7 21:50:40 2012