aargh my eyes!
Capt's idea, when he often offers to take photos for folks, is that if one of the family or group members can outrun ya, then they won't fear your offer :-) ...... Rennie
--rennielorca Mon Jul 16 12:17:53 2007
I was thinking it might be fun to do something odd, like a ball-and-chain, to convey the whole "I'm not going anywhere, so let me take your picture," and then orchestrate a series of opportunities (that don't go anywhere) for you to steal the camera, i.e. an accomplice in running gear shows up, or a friend shows up to release you from the chain, mid-shot, etc. You'd get nice photos of big groups of people including at least one nervous guy.
--LAN3 Mon Jul 16 13:11:59 2007
This is where I could have used some typographic distinction between Kirk's original thoughts and quoted text.
--Nick B Mon Jul 16 15:21:14 2007
Yeah, that's a good point. Usually I put quotes around stuff like this, but the multiparagraph bit kind of threw that off. And blockquote tags seem a bit ungainly.
--Kirk Mon Jul 16 16:16:18 2007
LAN3 -- yeah. A little elaborate for how long taking a snapshot but...

sometimes I think I should pre-emptively offer to let them hold my camera while I use theirs, but then it seems suspicious that I've thought it over so much...
--Kirk Mon Jul 16 16:17:30 2007
Or they might just think, "Who's this weirdo?"
--The_Lex Mon Jul 16 16:57:43 2007
Yeah, elaborate is the drawback, but the setup could be elaborate.

Also, flash-mob idea-- get someone to take your photo, and then, just as he's about to shoot, add more people. Repeat until the hapless photographer loses his or her shit.
--LAN3 Mon Jul 16 21:08:13 2007
VJOJBb Last a few years has been to Ibiza, so met a person there whose style of presentation is very similar to yours. But, unfortunately, that person is too far from the Internet!....
--Buy oem Software Sat Feb 11 14:02:07 2012
7pijLt This is one awesome post.Really thank you! Great.
--Buy Cheap OEM Software Wed Mar 7 12:40:48 2012
Jul12Neeru   Jojoebi is referring to Landolt C carhts, which are typically used, along with Tumbling E carhts, for children, or people who do not know the our alphabet. They are also useful for people who can't speak but can point in order to indicate the direction of the opening of the C or tumbled E .I've been a fan of your projects for a while Joel, and am looking forward to your book. Since I'm in Portland too I hope to get a chance to have you sign it once it is available!
--Tatiana Fri Jan 18 04:37:17 2013
about your trip. i recanized a lot of what you said. Like the Sagrigation,kids club when the kids didnt want to go home ext. and the nunisrg home! Its so true and said what its like there! But Thank God there are people trying to help! lol ( idk i just wanted to share that with you! ) God Bless!
--Felix Fri Jan 18 04:37:19 2013
7fcr2f A round of applause for your blog.Much thanks again. Great.
--only for 5 dollars Fri Sep 13 14:07:53 2013
Tm0XBE Very informative post.Thanks Again. Will read on...
--link building Thu Oct 24 19:25:56 2013