there is no god and murphy is his prophet
GET LASIK! Non-prescription sunglasses aren't necessarily cheaper, but many of the are much cheaper than prescription.

LASIK is not cheaper than glasses, but it is fast, largely painless (mild eye discomfort during the surgery and some dull headaches following the surgery were all I experienced, pain-wise), and doing without glasses is nice. It's the little things that make it most awesome. Like seeing your feet in the shower, or not falling asleep with them on while reading in bed, or stopping to take them off when making out with a girl.
--LAN3 Wed Jan 9 18:33:54 2008
Well my vision isn't that bad to begin with.

I think that glasses are good for my face, providing some lines that my cherubic visage would otherwise be short of.

Any one who knows me care to weigh in if I'm better off with/without glasses? Of course it's hard for people to know, because I've always had them...
--Kirk Thu Jan 10 14:11:16 2008
dakrz xokq fzlci xigosuajm eigxkjnw dmgvyak htak
--oets knctx Sun Jan 20 10:46:43 2008
I can already tell that's gonna be super hlefpul.
--Lawanda Sat Dec 10 14:08:18 2011
Do some reading up on the posisble complications associated with the surgery, and you can pretty much figure it out. Although it's not a high percentage, some folks experience halos and double vision afterwards. It also increases the likelyhood you will need bifocals later on. Opthamologists make their living using their eyes, and they aren't likely to take any chances with messing them up. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's not a good option for other folks, but it could end their careers- so they stick with glasses. It's not much different than a singer with a deviated septum electing not to have the nose job because it will change how their voice sounds. For you or I, that's not a big deal. But when you make your living as an opera star- well, that's a different story. You aren't going to do anything you don't absolutely have to do, because it could mean an end to your career. Opthamologists take pretty much the same view of lasik surgery.
--Tahina Thu Jan 17 15:53:54 2013
sir mere right eye mai 2.5 no hai or left eye mai -9 cyl-1.50axis180 hai kya lasic se dono eye puri tarah thik ho jayegi
--Boey Thu Sep 19 05:16:18 2013