zen and the art of intellectual maintenance
I think you are overthinking the Zen. From what I understand, you're supposed to be mindful of the things going on with no intention. Does that mean being emotionaless or being observant of the emtions you're feeling at the time of being mindful, I think is the right question to ask.
--The_Lex Wed Feb 27 14:38:11 2008
Overthinking the Zen is a terrible thing.
--Kirk Wed Feb 27 14:42:37 2008
In the seated meditation (as well as the corpse pose) that I do in yoga (Kundalini)- you acknowledge the thought that interrupts, then let it go, by returning to a focus on your breath. Always, always - back to the breath.
--YELAS Wed Feb 27 21:30:44 2008
Dnc7HF sd89f984q34slf
--gary Fri Mar 28 10:20:28 2008
comment3, <a href= www.setbb.com/africanamateurs > free amateur film photo sex </a>, [url=www.setbb.com/africanamateurs]free amateur film photo sex[/url], www.setbb.com/africanamateurs free amateur film photo sex, 36697, <a href= www.phpbb88.com/amateurnaturals > amateur pic real sex </a>, [url=www.phpbb88.com/amateurnaturals]amateur pic real sex[/url], www.phpbb88.com/amateurnaturals amateur pic real sex, 777948, <a href= s8.createphpbb.com/amateurphotosse > try amateur caught sex tape </a>, [url=s8.createphpbb.com/amateurphotosse]try amateur caught sex tape[/url], s8.createphpbb.com/amateurphotosse try amateur caught sex tape, 477, <a href= www.setbb.com/amateurpicsex > try amateur sex arab </a>, [url=www.setbb.com/amateurpicsex]try amateur sex arab[/url], www.setbb.com/amateurpicsex try amateur sex arab, 311645, <a href= s8.createphpbb.com/amateurpicsexpo > free amateur babes.co.uk cam sex uk uk web wired </a>, [url=s8.createphpbb.com/amateurpicsexpo]free amateur babes.co.uk cam sex uk uk web wired[/url], s8.createphpbb.com/amateurpicsexpo free amateur babes.co.uk cam sex uk uk web wired, faxqt, <a href= www.atfreeforum.com/freeamateursexf > try amateur camera sex </a>, [url=www.atfreeforum.com/freeamateursexf]try amateur camera sex[/url], www.atfreeforum.com/freeamateursexf try amateur camera sex, 8-PP,
--try try amateur teen sex movie Tue Aug 5 22:14:17 2008
Extremely helupfl article, please write more.
--Ella Thu Oct 20 00:11:35 2011
s2GL7G Sometimes I also see something like this, but earlier I didn`t pay much attention to this!...
--cheap oem software Sun Feb 12 06:04:11 2012
4XvG1v Im thankful for the blog post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.
--Adobe OEM Software Thu Mar 8 05:06:49 2012
i also give ppl copy my blog before too. idinse my blog i got write my own novel, the childish ppl go and copy and paste it on her blog.hate those copy cats.
--Arhvie Thu Apr 11 22:07:48 2013