near the hypocenter (backlog flush #69 and travelog of hiroshima)
400 Selections of the world's finest music-- considering the market, they were probably referring to classical music, not, say, The Beatles, but let's say 400 works, an average of 1.5 CDs per, that gives us 420GB. But it's compressed, so lets use a reasonable 10:1 mp3 compression: 42GB
Over a thousand-- let's say 1050 full-color reproductions of greatest paintings. Certainly high rez, let's say 15MB per: that's about 16 GB.

231 timeless classics of western lit-- well, text is small, figure 1.5MB/book for: just under 350MB, double that with some illustrations and such.

What'll you do with the rest of your 100GB?
--LAN3 Tue Mar 18 10:48:31 2008
Last I heard, Hiroshima continues to this day to add the names of the atomic bomb's witnesses to its memorial as they expire-- some of cancer, some of natural causes. Can you fathom it? If you were born the day of the blast, you'd be in your early 60s today-- hard to believe that people who are necessarily older than 62 are dying of cancer and natural causes, and yet the bomb gets credited with these kills. Japan likes to keep its atomic wounds wide open for public display, while remaining mum about its own barbarities of wartime. The US and much of Europe, at least, has the decency to engage in a bit of self-flagellation now and then.
--LAN3 Tue Mar 18 18:36:20 2008
I don't think Japan is universally mum on that kind of issue. Like I said, there was fair acknowledgment of Japanese militarism there.

Besides, for me Hiroshima is the biggest pandora's box opening in the history of mankind. Nukes remain a big threat to humanity's future.
--Kirk Wed Mar 19 05:09:17 2008
nbex ckeiymnrd yobvc dlge uwytqsza gmxeojq faeh
--kicwbseu muzifqr Fri Apr 11 08:16:42 2008
BLrW5W Yeah� I read and I understand that I do not understand anything what it is about:DD
--Buy oem Software Sat Feb 11 04:44:47 2012
fKLOIU Muchos Gracias for your post.Thanks Again. Will read on...
--Adobe OEM Software Wed Mar 7 10:21:11 2012
Well done Aisha! I am glad that the tragedy of Hiroshima is being ireonnatitnally recognized. I hope that there will be more green that will come back to Hiroshima. I am also glad that you are proud of being from Hiroshima.
--Auth Wed Mar 14 08:01:55 2012