you shouldn't let poets lie to you
Wednesday's news post at Penny-Arcade drifted to the subject of iPhone games and mentioned Galcon, which reminded me of you, and "Tycho," the strip's writer, recommend "Spin," which looks really fun and good for the iPhone's interface-- it also appears to be a game easily picked up and put down, perfect for mobile play:
--LAN3 Thu Nov 6 17:17:40 2008
So on a whim I downloaded it, $5 is close enough to mad money for the gamble. It's kind of interesting, but I haven't found it overly compelling yet.
--Kirk Fri Nov 7 10:18:44 2008
holjdtxrb sbirxufej sufcjki rvbapehcl nmcstxd ygtwo zsyflg
--pbdcihq sqmyuj Sun Jan 18 02:52:46 2009
gBG118 Informative, but not convincing. Something is missing but what I can not understand. But I will say frankly: bright and benevolent thoughts!...
--cheap oem software Sun Feb 12 02:32:41 2012
May26 why.you.and.iHello, i just like to tell you that i like your posts; especially the way you tell about the ptphograohs you take like this one fires dancing on the ashes in the evening sun or this one There‚Äôs a little magic in every neglected window on Floater. It gives a whole different nuance. Thanks for sharing, good luck :)Reply</a>
--Itha Sat Apr 7 10:13:05 2012
I don't own it as of yet and not sure I will as I was one of those people watiing for the REAL iPhone 5. What we got was not the real deal and yes, it can even tell you that it isn't. lol . That said, it is nice. very nice. Other phones though have most of the same stuff and if you are an XBOX person which most of you are on this site, why not have a Windows phone where you can play XBOX on it? I saw one the other day and it actually was pretty nice. Until seeing it up close I hadn't even considered it. I probably will end up with the iPhone though as at the end of the day I am a wannabe mac geek.
--Osmamgone Sun Apr 8 19:23:27 2012