Computer at work sucks, and they're cracking down on Internet use.

Laptop (good computer) that was at home has display on the blink (something of a pun: it does blink), so I had to send it back to the manufacturer for repairs. Desktop at home suuuuuuucks.

Depending on my new Smartphone for most of my e-mail and Internet needs, and unfortunately, most Websites not designed for Blackberries/Smartphones don't look that great on it.

The above are my reasons for not visiting more often, along with seeing two plays this week, going out for dinner three times, celebrating wife's birthday and a whole buttload of social fun crap that's taking time.
--The_Lex Fri Jan 30 08:43:35 2009
Hee, well I shouldn't be quite so Lex dependent for feedback, though I do dig your comments.

Kisrael used to be really good on portable devices, don't know if that's changed.
--Kirk Fri Jan 30 12:43:39 2009
I miss the Kisrael discussions of yore.

The body of the entries are just a wee bit wide to enjoy effortlessly. Have to scroll the screen two button pushes to the right to read the right side of the body. That much "two dimensional" scrolling can get tedious.
--The_Lex Fri Jan 30 21:36:41 2009
Oh, damn. I made the column wider to fit youtube videos.
I should probably make a "mobile" version.
--Kirk Sat Jan 31 00:52:51 2009
Did you play with the width or something? It all fits now. Pretty cool.

I wouldn't make a mobile version on just my account.
--The Lex Sat Jan 31 10:18:56 2009
4k6tE3 Extremely easy by words but in reality´┐Ż, a lot of things don`t correspond. Not everything is so rosy..!!
--oem software Sat Feb 11 04:44:42 2012
kQoyAz Thanks again for the article.Thanks Again. Awesome.
--Adobe OEM Software Wed Mar 7 10:21:39 2012
Your new store is lovely; I LOVE those coruolful rugs.I'm that artist whose works ended up so well in one of your client's home, that K&Co did such a killer job on. Please tell me when the pics are up on your site.
--Ira Thu Apr 11 08:20:36 2013