Years ago, I read an article that reported a gym teacher came up with quidditch rules applicable to our reality.

It feels weird to say that I read a Harry Potter-related article years ago. Damn.
--The_Lex Sun Apr 19 22:07:46 2009
How can I have uedtaps of new blog posts from my blog being automatically posted on my Twitter?
--Pedro Sat Feb 11 13:14:30 2012
EwvX0q I really enjoy the blog post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
--Buy Cheap OEM Software Wed Mar 7 21:46:55 2012
dear Cher y are too concentrate on las vegas showAnd notnihg else .. One more time las vegas is notThe world All your fans need to see you to hear you everywhereEspecially in Paris london berlin madrid romeNew york etcNo good news of Cher anywhere in the world exceptedOn your own site and (its not really fabulous we have to waitOne month sometimes more to have a ridiculous pic and notnihgElse no fucking vide9o no fucking new songs we never saw youIn big manifestation for defending a cause like madonna or elton johnYou wasnt in mickael jackson ce9re9monie  Y are too far away of everythingYou have never speak on tv in Europe about las vegas have you forget that youHave millions fans in Europe ?????????It will be good to see you on tv emissions speaking and showing your job in las vegasBehind the sce8ne the re9pe9titions of . YOU .and your dancers how did work your newChore9graphies what is your training ???? You can show a se9quence of training with yourCoatch etc And the anouncement of your new albums : CHER ELECTRONATIONFirst single is NEW GENERATIONThis song speak about the love between Y and Your fans this kind of love is like a waveIt give you energy the power of love the power to throught the galaxieI imagine you in a clip vide9o very futuristDon t forget. I love youVA:F [1.9.15_1155]please wait...VA:F [1.9.15_1155](from 0 votes)
--Brigitte Sun Aug 12 07:26:25 2012
how come til now kino oso no sms me one???wuwuwwuwuwu...they cancelled my sweet jan issue n now no news abt tis issue...kino oso wanna bully me..kns one
--Rut Thu Nov 21 10:05:57 2013
I need to get my husband's car from plicoe impound but they said i need a notarized authorization letter from my husband who is in prison right now. How can i get notarized if he can't signed the letter in front of notary? I need to get the car in few days or it will go to auction and i'm gonna lose it. I need to sell the car to feed my newborn baby since i and husband can't work. Please help!
--Joao Sun Nov 24 02:53:21 2013