wedding and road
Last picture, looks like a fire in the woods or in the city. Is that what Vanilla Sky means?
--The_Lex Mon Aug 24 12:48:03 2009
First, crazy fundies claim that <a href="">a lightning strike on a pro-gay Lutheran church</a> meant that Gawd hates Fags, although the link says "I guess that lightning bolt that struck the convention center was a warning from god to the intolerant conservative wing of the church that he loves his sexy homosexual worshippers, too."

And now a double rainbow over a gay wedding! Weren't we told that Gawd would lay waste to Massachusetts when the marriage law was passed? I think Angry OT God must've retired and left his hippy kid Jeez in charge.
--Bill the Splut Mon Aug 24 17:07:52 2009
Yeah, one of my favorite rhetorical shticks, corny as it is, when in some kind of online argument about it is to be like "yeah, sometimes when I look over the smoldering ruin of Massachusetts, still smelling faintly from ozone where an angry righteous god smote the state after legalizing gay mar--- oh wait that didn't happen"
--Kirk Tue Aug 25 10:38:54 2009
Always a good job right here. Keep rolling on throguh.
--Jeneva Thu Jul 28 23:31:08 2011
Hey, that post leaves me feeling folisoh. Kudos to you!
--Jonnie Mon Aug 1 18:18:41 2011
Dear IvanM, I think this is a good piece of writing Big Box Breakouts ; this cotennt is tremendously engaging and very relevant. It's heart warming to see advice and instruction delivered without getting all preachy So many authors get up on the high horse, but never here!!! I bookmarked this site quite some time ago because, when it comes to , I do like to use the best resources for my study, and let's be truthful, in this field, good research defines your results. I'll be coming back again for more! Many Thanks and Good Trading.
--Kirem Fri Jan 11 22:43:26 2013