dr. c. wacko and the whiz-bang miracle machine
I think I borrowed that book from the library. I don't remember much about it.

I do remember learning BASIC from a book called "Inside Atari BASIC" which was lightly dusted with cartoons and mild humor. Note the cowboy on page 139, and cute misattributions on page 128.

Some memorable points included the graphics mode comparison on page 98, the mentioning of "orange-green" on page 140 that made me wish there were such a color, and unbeknownst to me, the clear-screen character had a striking resemblance to a mouse pointer.

Unfortunately, by the time I checked out Dr. Wacko's book, I already knew too much BASIC to really take much more of it in.
--Nick Bensema Sun Nov 14 21:14:13 2010
Hmm, interesting book, I just checked out your points at http://www.atarimania.com/documents/Inside-Atari-BASIC.pdf

Yeah, I think I was in the same boat for the Dr. Wacko book I had, but again, that "arcade games" one would have been super helpful.
--Kirk Mon Nov 15 09:13:11 2010
Kc0PNI Hi! Everyone who reads this blog - Happy Reconciliation and Accord..!!
--cheap oem software Sat Feb 11 14:05:20 2012
STMNWc It's straight to the point! You could not tell in other words! :D
--buy oem software Sun Feb 12 01:50:07 2012
wMrrZ0 Thanks again for the blog article.Thanks Again.
--Microsoft OEM Software Wed Mar 7 12:43:25 2012
Emily I had to laugh at the giant rice cake monster. LOL. I went thrguoh a crazy health food craze with my family too and have mellowed out a bit. My bottom line: nothing with HFCS and nothing with ingredients I don#39;t recognize as #39;food#39; comes in our house. We#39;ve also shifted to eating mostly locally, as we now belong to a farm share for veggies and for meat. br /br /I have a ton of healthy recipes, but none as drastic as you are looking for. Most everything in our diet starts with olive oil, onions, garlic and a little coarse salt. I do have a wonderful chicken in a pot recipe, but I#39;m not sure how it would taste with no salt at all. You could certainly give it a try.br /br /It#39;s called quot;dimlyamaquot; and it was taught to me by our Kyrgyz exchange student.br /br /Oilbr /1 onion, halved and sliced thickly (bc to 1/3 inch)br /6-8 boneless chicken tenderloins, or 3-4 boneless breasts, chunked (I#39;ve also used just a cut up chicken)br /4 large tomatoes, chunkedbr /3 peppers, quarteredbr /4-5 carrots, sliced thickly (bd to be inch)br /4-5 potatoes, chunkedbr /a dozen cabbage leavesbr /salt and pepperbr /whole corianderbr /br /br /Cover bottom of a heavy pot with oilbr /layer sliced onion over oilbr /layer chicken over onionsbr /salt and pepper chicken, add a Tablespoon or so of whole corianderbr /layer tomatoes over the chickenbr /layer peppersbr /layer carrotsbr /layer potatoes, salt the potatoesbr /cover the food with layers of whole cabbage leavesbr /br /cover the pot, cook on high until it starts to cook vigorously, then turn down to medium high for a 35 min add#39;l cooking time (45 minutes for pieces with bones).br /br /This looks lovely on the plate served out on top of the cooked cabbage leaves.
--Tunanobu Tue Apr 24 17:11:26 2012
I maintain lstiening to the news speak about acquiring totally free on-line grant applications so I've beenlooking around for the most effective internet site to obtain one.Thank you for your help!
--Gatey Sat Jul 7 12:42:51 2012
Way to go on this esays, helped a ton.
--Tye Fri Nov 22 11:13:14 2013