May 26, 2003
- Random thought...will all the impromptu parking lots that spring up around Fenway at game time, where you hand over your keys...could someone fake having a lot, and steal a car or two that way?
- Remember Printshop Pro? On Apple IIs and what not, you could run it, and make posters on old dot matrix printers. Set the border, text, pick your clip art and arrange it...I'd love to see the old clipart robot it used to have again, but Google didn't come up with anything.
- I've already blogged about E-prime, the idea that we'd write better if we couldn't use the verb "to be". But I think a much easier and dramatic improvement might come if we simply use fewer adjectives like "very" and "extremely".
- I get fever blisters from time to time. Is dermaseptic worthwhile? I wish I could find some talk about it other than the testimonials on the site itself.
- Little program idea: a 3D dice rolling sim, except you could customize the faces to meaningful images.