June 5, 2003
Travel Photo of the Moment
|We stumbled on Hamleys, a wonderful seven-story toyshop in London. For my money it has FAO Schwarz beat hands down. Here's the Hulk and Lego Boba Fett.|
- Ancient Art of War was a great little war game. Someone should remake it.
- If you're really into blurry pictures of women's boobs as they flash the keepsake camera on amusement park rides, then the Splash Mountain page at flashmountain.com is for you. ('Course, I was accidentally doing the same thing at Six Flags in this scary, scary photo with me and Peterman.)
- VGMuseum.com has the biggest collection of screenshots I've ever seen.
- These are the voyages of the Starship Exeter...a pretty decent fan creation in the spirit of the original Star Trek.
- The Washington Post on pitfalls for critics.