Heading to Cleveland, see some friends, drink to Mo's health with a high school English teacher of mine, maybe see some fireworks...but of course after over a thousand kisrael.com entried without a miss I'm not going to start now, so here's some of my backlog...
What strikes me as odd about this backlog is that it dates back to just when Mo was starting to bring up "The Conversations" last October...man that seems like a long time ago.
- A possible aid in the fight against spyware, it's Mike Lin's Startup Control Panel, which shows you just what's slated to start as your computer boots, and lets you remove any of it.
- Despite Douglas Adams' untimely death, it sounds like Hitchhiker's Movie might well be in good hands.
- Avant-Guarde retro-techno street art Space Invaders.
- A geekily obsessive mapping of the Simpson's hometown of Springfield...man, there have been a LOT of episodes of that.
- A comic making the rounds a while back, Al Franken's the Gospel of Supply Side Jesus.
--via Cellar.org's Image of the Day