November 3, 2006
I'm out this weekend. Joining my mom at the Salvation Army Officer's Christmas Shindig... I might've mentioned, offical Christmas events for Officers have to generally be done with before the Red Kettles go out... for many officers it becomes the busiest time of the year.
I've been tweaking kisrael.com's editing UI a bit, using iframe tags to embed my backlog of "of the Moment" material directly into the page. So I thought I'd clean out my textareas... especially the one that's meant to just be a "test" area so I can see how HTML looks without putting it on the front page.
Anyway, it was a total mess, and I'm not sure if everything here was even meant to be kisrael'd, some of it may have been for my future reference. But in the interest of giving myself a clean start, here goes...
- The English Version of Pravda suggests that some Russians are still thinking about the nuclear arms race.
- Geek Health Problems
- Unmaintanable Code Ahoy!
- Obscure and/or Japanese games I may never get around to trying out: Kururin Squash!, Cubivore, Naruto Gekito Ninja Taisen 4 ("better than Smash Bros")
- Srange Ad Parody but beautiful music.
- screaming walkmen on ziplines. Odd.
- "I'd say the same thing. Sometimes it looked all right. Other times it didn't. I thought our backs made some plays on their own, made some guys miss, picked up some yards when there were people that maybe had a shot at them. At times we opened some holes. Other times, we didn't do as well. I think we're going to be saying that about pretty much every position, every unit out there on the field tonight. There were some good things. There were some other things that weren't so good.: --from an old Bill Belichick press conference--I think I was awed at how little he could say after a preseason game.
- Edward Leedskalnin, who built the mysterious Coral Castle as a tribute to his jilted love of Agnes Scuffs.
- Customers Suck.
- Crazy Weather Guy... but his site us currently hacked.
- Single words other cultures have but we need more words to describe. (They Have A Word For It was a good book on that.)