November 5, 2006
I'm composing this on my latest piece of gizmo heaven, a Pocket PC. I'm sure I will have more about to say about it later, but for now I just want to make
- handheld wifi is hecka fun
- whoever thought blue LED keypads (where just the letter or symbol lights up on an unlit surface) are cool should be beat over the head with a blunt PDA... it's impossible to focus on and difficult to read the letters
- not putting the angle brackets on the little keyboard makes it kind of a pain to do HTML. I guess the designers of this device wouldn't see that as a huge issue...
- Why Bad Habits Are Hard to Break... someone once put it "Bad habits are hard to break...especially when you like them."
- Analysis of the 'Left Behind' Series... the "Uncle Tom's Cabin" of our time?
- What's Your Dangerous Idea?
- I always thought stretching before exercise was a little over-emphasized.
- Videogames: Don't Try This at Home, but mostly because people will look at you funny.
- Uncovered: celebrating women in NYC (and also, the way they struck down the laws against toplessness.) I have to admit, I find the normalcy of it all very appealing. In a similar vein, Personal Breast, "12 essays on 12 pairs"
- Penn & Teller had an unreleased video game, Smoke and Mirrors, including Desert Bus, a real-time 8-hour drive across the desert.
- Did I link to 'Borrow a Bias'? The idea is a library that lets you "borrow" someone from a different walk of life so you can learn more about them.
- The Angry Nintendo Nerd
- In need to get some Super Mario War mojo working.
- Probably one of the biggest questions in my life I'm ignoring: Should I struggle to get my survivalist mojo working? Yeesh, what a paradise this life will seem like if something truly does go wrong.