December 1, 2002
- Flash Video: Weee!!!
- Are you insane? Here's a simple and amusing test that was making the rounds a while back.
What's worth succeeding in is worth failing in.
- Interesting Salon interview with a guy who thinks our sexual fetishes spring from our childhood experiences. It's an interesting concept, like all those British men who grew up with mother and her friends in gas masks and ended up with rubber/latex fetishes...
--from this Super-Fan-Pack Comix by Ruben Bolling.
- I can't believe how long I've had Welcome To America in my backlog. I think the only thing I like 3 "No/Yes/Also Acceptable" 3 part illustration in the middle of the page.
- Speaking of obsolete links -- the Patriots won the Superbowl! And this cartoon explains how cool that season was. We'll see how this one winds up.
- Brooke likes the webcomic Friendbear and I'm not sure I see all the appeal. But some of it.
- I remember hearing about the gay penguins in New York. Cass is the butch, Wendell is the sissy, or so they say.
- Some of the other stuff in this update was kind of funny, but the audio clip Buttplugs was the most laugh out loud thing I'd heard on the Internet in a long while.