So today marks the first day of my vacation...a stay at home Clinton Calls for National Week Off To Get National S*** Together kind of week. As I said to Ksenia, "man I can't wait for the week to start and see how little I can get done".
August 14, 2005
And in that spirit, I've noticed that my backlog is all clogged. Not the good backlog with its own little database backend, the backlog which is like a big online Notepad .txt file. Some of this stuff might not even be things I meant to post, just things I wanted to look at later, so bear with me...there might be some interesting doodads.
seperated at birth?
- Jordan Matter's "Topfree" Women in NYC. Great for people who want to celebrate how "exhilarating [it is] to shatter the walls that society has placed around them" or just for folks who like looking at half-nekked women in public places.
- I think I saw the URL honbatz.com at a Burger King. Really really appealing little monsters. And I like the notice at top... "Hey Kids! This is Advertising!"
- Summary of different financial lifeplan books.
- I really need to check out this game Graffiti Kingdom. It's kind of a followup to Magic Pengel...both let you sketch your own creature which is then automagicaly animated by the computer...it's quite impressive, but I think the new game should let you have more direct control over your creation. (Pengel was just kind of a Rock-Paper-Scissors Pokemon-style turn based combat game.)
- HowItShouldHaveEnded.com's Star Wars Episode 4 was funnier than I expected, but the other movies weren't that great.