August 14, 2005
So today marks the first day of my vacation...a stay at home Clinton Calls for National Week Off To Get National S*** Together kind of week. As I said to Ksenia, "man I can't wait for the week to start and see how little I can get done".
And in that spirit, I've noticed that my backlog is all clogged. Not the good backlog with its own little database backend, the backlog which is like a big online Notepad .txt file. Some of this stuff might not even be things I meant to post, just things I wanted to look at later, so bear with me...there might be some interesting doodads.
seperated at birth?
- Jordan Matter's "Topfree" Women in NYC. Great for people who want to celebrate how "exhilarating [it is] to shatter the walls that society has placed around them" or just for folks who like looking at half-nekked women in public places.
- I think I saw the URL honbatz.com at a Burger King. Really really appealing little monsters. And I like the notice at top... "Hey Kids! This is Advertising!"
- Summary of different financial lifeplan books.
- I really need to check out this game Graffiti Kingdom. It's kind of a followup to Magic Pengel...both let you sketch your own creature which is then automagicaly animated by the computer...it's quite impressive, but I think the new game should let you have more direct control over your creation. (Pengel was just kind of a Rock-Paper-Scissors Pokemon-style turn based combat game.)
- HowItShouldHaveEnded.com's Star Wars Episode 4 was funnier than I expected, but the other movies weren't that great.